What is a live well be well Champion?
A Champion is a staff member who serves a volunteer to promote and engage staff in live well be well. Champions are critical to the success of the North Valley live well be well program.
What is expected of a live well be well Champion?
- Ongoing awareness of program offerings.
- Communication and engagement of staff in live well be well events/activities.
- Role modeling by participation in live well be well events / activities.
- What are the qualifications to be a live well be well Champion?
- Demonstrated personal passion for wellness.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and encourage fellow staff (within the department or beyond).
- Approval of the department Director, Manager or Chief.
What are the primary responsibilities of a live well be well Champion?
- Serve as the primary ongoing means of communication with staff by:
- Communicating live well be well goals, events and activities to department staff;
- Distributing and posting LWBW fliers in departments; and
- Serving as the voice of their respective departments by communicating suggestions and concerns to live well be well program leadership.
- Motivate and inspire department staff to be active participants in live well be well activities and events.
Interested in becoming a North Valley live well be well Champion?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 614-5104