What is a Champion?
A Champion is a staff member who volunteers their time to promote and engage staff in live well be well events and programs.
What is our ask of a Champion?
- Communicate with your department and worksite team by:
- Sharing information about live well be well goals, activities and events to department/facility staff;
- Distributing and posting live well be well fliers in departments/facilities; and
- Serving as the voice of your respective department by communicating suggestions and concerns to live well be well program leadership.
- Motivate and inspire department/facility staff to be active participants in live well be well activities and events.
For more information about live well be well activities/events or to find out more about becoming a champion email email@example.com